For ipod apple MovieStarPlanet full hack free patch Social Networking genre legit without survey ipod

Language Dutch MovieStarPlanet hack generator

Publish Dates: 2012-05-29; Genres: Role Playing; Friends, Fun, Fashion & Fame; device: ipod apple; 27.0.1; Brief: MovieStarPlanet is the coolest social network & game for kids!; Critique: So let’s talk about your game moviestarplanet many kids love playing it and spreading there activity and getting a chance to be someone they always wanted to be but The first problem is a limited number of friends for each and everyone of the levels there’s this girl I really want to friend cause she so funny and she’s a great friend. but I can’t I have a limited number of friends and you guys might say “Delete a friend” Well He He NO I love all my friends and I’m not unfriending one of them Nope! So the second problem is Scammers every time In a artbook you make a trade and when you go first the people scam you then block you! you just gave away something For nothing and when you report them! All you give is a warning. then if they get reported a couple times you lock them out well hmmm that’s not really enough because you don’t get your stuff back! Here is the 3rd problem similar to problem 2 but it’s hackers.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

روزهای درحال لود شدن ترشی و مربا اشتباهی کانون فراشعر ایران وی آی پی تور هیهات از خیال... خورشید تنهایی پنجره های آبی فکاهی گزارش آنلاین دانش آموزان